I decided to blog again because I just wanna say something which has been bothering me for quite some time.
男人。I think theyre really weird. Sorry to all the guys out there and fyi, Im just targetting a specific group of people, not talking about all the men in the world (including you). Sometimes I think guys can get even more complex than girls. I really dont like the way guys like to act strong, act tough, act as if they know everything. When I just watch as a bystander and look at what theyre doing, I just feel like laughing. Cos they always think what they do is always right. They think what they're doing is very "mature", very "wise", but to me they are all childish. I cant stand it when i see them doing things which i see no point in. Yes im feeling super irritated and diao over a certain thing now. Maybe i really dont understand. Maybe things are really too difficult. At least you should have offered me an explaination, right? But its okay, Im sorry to say that I dont think I want to bother about it anymore. I've decided that i dont want to act like an idiot and keep doing things that make me look feel so dumb. All that i can say is I wont do anything more and all i'll do is wait, although I know i'll feel very disappointed. But sigh what can i do? Whatever will be, will be.
Maybe what he said was right. I shouldnt care so much anymore. I should start on my part instead of always getting affected by what the other person is doing. I must stop expecting anything.
These days I have a new perspective about men because of the new environment. And i think it wont be very good if I blog about it here cos its gonna be quite obvious. Nevermind, a few people around me will know what Im talking about. I've opened my eyes bigger to see the people in the world out there and hmm. Are all of them like that? Is it a norm? ><
I just wish to clarify that i have no grudges against guys, and i am not anti-men. I just need a space for me to grumble about some stuff that make me roll my eyes uncontrollably.
(Please do not take this post as a personal attack! I might not be talking about you, so dont think so much. And please do not interpret the above text with your own understanding and come out with conclusions that are totally wrong.)